Legality

Yes, please review the Legality Section on our website for more details.

No, Myplayers is strictly for users who are at least 18 years of age.

As per the Income Tax Act 1961, if your individual winnings for a single contest are more than Rs.10,000, tax of 30.9% will be deducted. The remaining amount (69.10%) will be credited to your winnings balance. For e.g. If you win Rs.1,00,000, tax of Rs.30,900 will be deducted and your actual winnings are Rs.69,100.