What is Fantasy Cricket?
Fantasy cricket is a part of the fantasy sports genre. It is an online game in which a virtual team of real cricket players is created and points are scored depending on how those players perform in real life matches. , Fantasy Cricket is a “ game of skill” in which you select your best Team and win points based on their real-life performances.
Myplayers is New Fantasy Sports platform with an exponentially growing user base of over 10K+ Indians playing Fantasy Cricket.
You can create only one account with one email id on Myplayers. No multiple account for one email id is allowed
Click on ‘ Profile’, 3rd option on the bottom bar, you will be able to update your full name and mobile number. You can also edit your date of birth, address, and state if your Myplayers account is ‘Unverified’. Remember, the team name chosen by you and the email id registered once cannot be changed.
- It could have been marked as ‘Spam’ by your mailbox. Please check your spam mail and mark the email from Myplayers as ‘Not Spam’. Also, add support@Myplayers.in to your contacts so you can continue receiving emails from us. (or)
- You may not have entered the correct email address during registration. For any assistance, please mail us at email@example.com
No. Verification becomes mandatory only before you can make withdrawals from your Myplayers account to your bank account.
Account verification is a one-time process. Follow the steps mentioned below to get your Myplayersaccount verified:
- Verify your mobile number by entering the OTP received.
- Verify your email by entering the email id. If you’ve logged in using your Facebook or Google+ account, your email will be automatically verified
- Upload your PAN Card number and PAN Card image & click on ‘Verification’
- Your PAN Card verification will be completed within 24-48 hours. Additionally, we recommend that you submit your bank account details after submitting the PAN details to ensure that your complete account verification gets done in one go.
Myplayersis the Fantasy Sports platform where you can win real cash legally. Your withdrawals on Myplayers involve the transfer of money from your Myplayers account to your bank account, and hence PAN Card has become a mandatory requirement as a proof of identity.
Some of the major reasons why your verification request may have failed are:
- PAN Card (mandatory) is not uploaded as id proof for verification – Your withdrawals on Myplayers involve transfer of money. Hence, PAN Card is mandatory to get your MyPlayers account verified. Please upload a clear image of your PAN Card.
- PAN number on the card does not match with the PAN number entered during verification request – Double check the PAN number that you have entered to avoid errors
- Date of Birth on the PAN Card does not match with the Date of Birth on your Myplayers account – Please ensure that you enter the exact Date of Birth on the verification request, as it appears on the PAN Card
- Name on the PAN Card does not match with the name on the bank account – Hence, the name on the PAN Card and bank account needs to match.
- IFSC code provided in the bank details is incorrect/belongs to a different bank branch than the one mentioned for verification purposes. So, make sure you enter the correct code. You can find the IFSC code in your cheque book, passbook or bank statements.
- The documents uploaded by you are not clear/visible -Upload clear documents so that they can verify your details quickly.
- Bank account number entered in verification request does not match with account number appearing on the uploaded proof.
- In the rare case that your verification request gets rejected, the reason for rejection will also appear on top of the verification page for your reference.
You can withdraw money only from the winnings account in your Myplayers account once your account is verified. This verification is a one-time process which doesn’t need to be repeated unless you wish to make changes to your account. Once your account is verified, you can withdraw the desired amount (min. Rs.300 and max. Rs.2,00,000 at a time) and it will be deposited into your bank account within 3 days. For this, you have to upload your Bank Account proof like Cancelled Cheque or Passbook on our website OR send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Bank Proof_”
This is a bonus amount given by Myplayers to you. You cannot withdraw this amount, but you can use it to join more contests and win more cash. Cash Bonus also comes with an expiry date so make sure to use it before it expires!
we need you to provide the following bank account details: Name of the bank, Name of the branch, Name of account holder, account no. and IFSC code.
- Creation of multiple accounts by one users,
- Creation of multiple accounts by misusing a referral link to get cash bonus,
- Any cash bonus withdrawal using unlawful means,
- Submission of fake documents or uploading someone else’s documents
- A user plays with multiple ids or uses his/her own referral link to create multiple accounts: we deactivate the referred accounts
- A user converts cash bonus into winnings by activities that violate our Myplayers policy: we take back the cash bonus component of the winnings