Contacting us If you have any concerns, or would like more detail about hire we process your, personal Data, you can contact us using myplayers.in
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t simply ensured by the quality, responsibility and high standards of Myplayers, it’s likewise secured by law. The law states that we can just process your Personal Data can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
- To satisfy any agreement that we have with you
- We have a legal obligation
- Where you have assented to the processing
- When it is to our legitimate interest
- When it is in general society intrigue
- When it is to your greatest advantage
When we have a.business or commercial motivation to process your Personal Data this is alluded to as a commercial interest. Your Personal Data is as yet secured and we should not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. In any case, compelling reason for handling such data may over-ride your right to object.
How long we keep your Personal Data At whatever point your information is kept by Myplayers we will guarantee that it is properly secured and utilized for satisfactory purposes. We will keep your information for the period that you are a client of Myplayers.
If you are no longer a customer of Myplayers, we will keep your information for the minimum period of time required to agree to the reasons set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data might be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
The data and information about you which we may gather, utilize and process includes the following:
- Information that you give to us by filling in forms on the application or some other data you submit to us through the Website or email
- Records of correspondence, regardless of whether by means of the Website, email, mobile application
- Your reactions to surveys or customer research that we carry out
- Details of the exchanges you do with us, by means of the mobile application
- Details of your visits to the application or website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Where it is sensible for us to do as such and not detrimental to your rights and flexibilities, we likewise gather Personal Data from publicly available sources such as Internet searches, Companies House, and broadcast media.
Personal Data we share with others
We may share your Personal Data within the My Playersss group and with these different organizations:
- Law requirement agencies, regulators and other authorities
- Credit reference agencies
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Identity confirmation offices
- Sports governing bodies
- Organizations that introduce you to us
- Third parties you ask us (or allow us) to save your information with
- Third parties important to give products or services which you have requested
Depending upon the products you utilize we may need to share your Personal Data to the third parties that give those services.
We may also disclose personal data to different companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, or successors in title to our business.
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will help you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
- Withdrawing your previously allowed assent; however, this won’t invalidate any previously consented processing
- Lodging a complaint with any important Data Protection Authority
- Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
- Correction of any Personal Data that is mistaken or obsolete
- Erasure of any Personal Data that we procedure
- Restrict processing of your Personal Data in specific conditions
- Asking us to give you or another company you nominate with specific parts of your
- Personal Data, frequently alluded to as ‘the privilege to compactness’
- The capacity to object to any processing information where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
- The capacity to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your perspective and to ask for that a human survey the choice
For more information on these rights you can contact email@example.com
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may refresh this policy as and when necessary, so review it frequently.